Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Y V R what V R

Why we are what we are ? Most of us are in a job that wouldn't even squeeze in edgewise in our Utopian Dream Life. If it were not for money, many of us would have preferred the road less taken.

If it weren't for the quick-buck that the IT industry shells out, I would have become an archeologist or a film director or a novelist.... the list continues. I bet many of us do just the same.

I often am awe-struck at folks who have broken the rules of orthodoxy and blazed a trial. How are they so ready to risk an easy life in search of greener pastures ? But I guess I know the answer before I put up the question .. No pain , No gain

1 Comments:

Blogger Redi said...

Very true machi.,No pain, No gain !!

Sun May 29, 06:09:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home