Monday, February 27, 2006

Inner Circle Of Trust

"Idle minds are devil's workshop' goes the adage. Not always...
Those precious moments of ideleness are sometimes the most productive for introspection/retrospection. During one such idyllic (pun intended) patch of the day, I started thinking about how my Circle of Trust has been changing over the years.

Folks with whom I used to spend a lion's share of my time in school don't even get a rare mention in my diary now-a-days. I still do make some feeble attempts to contact some of them. The facts that they are incommunicado or that they are not net-savvy gives me reasons to glorify my laziness to go that extra mile. There are a few friends who have survived the winds of change and have always been on my CoT, but only a few. I knocked myself down with a feather when this thought flit across my mind. I know that the same would be the case with many others.

6 Comments:

Blogger Srini said...

Well, not sure if it really helps going the extra mile. I have tried it a few times, but folks not leveraging on modern communication means will only make it more impassable. But don't give up man. To establish the network and keep the network is very important if you want to withstand the sands of time.

Wed Mar 02, 09:37:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Redi said...

Circle of "Trust" ?

The circle is never the same...it keeps changing...

Wed Mar 02, 01:15:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Jax said...

"Circle of trust" thing brings to mind a dialogue that Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller have in "Meet the Parents".

Wed Mar 02, 05:12:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

The same gets replayed in "Meet the Fockers" (BTW, it gets a thumbs down for being crude and vulgar)

Wed Mar 02, 08:05:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it happened with me too...i also lost a lot of contacts but then this website "orkut" gives help. Yu may wish to check it out too.

Piyush.

Wed Jun 01, 12:32:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Gayatri said...

Looks like you have been revisiting your archives. made for a good read anyway.

Tue Feb 28, 01:47:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home