Tuesday, May 03, 2005

MavericQuotient

10. I don't think Rekha is beautiful.
9. I hate Hindi movies. I think Bollwood is devoid of talent.
8. I think The Pizza is the worst edible stuff in the world
7. I still fall at my parents' feet for blessings.
6. I consider my blog to be the best of the lot.
5. I am not PLUMP (even 'pleasantly plump' wont get me off my high horse)
4. On any day, Curd Rice and Dosa would take preference over Pasta and
3. I think the coolest spot in the city is HOME
2. I think the world can was a better place before TV and cellphones
1. I am a Sagittarian who thinks he is a maverick

2 Comments:

Blogger Sangeeta said...

I prefer curd rice to pizza anyday..

Sat May 21, 10:06:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Prassanna,

Quad est Demonstratum !

Fri Jun 10, 08:16:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home