Tuesday, May 10, 2005

DVD Collection

I was one of those guys who considers MP3 a Godsend, especially the ones available over the internet for free. But DVDs were of a different feather. I started my DVD collection recently and decided that I would get all my favorite movies/sitcoms for my DVD collection.

Currently, my collection includes the Complete series of F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Jerry McGuire. Am planning to buy most of Kamal Hassan's works of art. I guess the only Rajini movue worth a thought is Dalapathi (..dont even get me started on Bollywood movies).

I had always wanted to buy the complete FRIENDS series, but shelved off the thought citing tight purse strings, but then I finally shrugged off that line of thought. These DVDs are worth in gold .. for they will cheer me up even in the worst of times. I spent the whole of Sunday watching a couple of Seasons from FRIENDS.

Any other good movies to be recommended guys ????

5 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Good, I missed Jerry Maguire on TV. Now I can watch it. What other movies do you have?

Wed May 11, 06:17:00 PM 2005  
Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Yeup...Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Terminal, The Mask, Swades, Lagaan

Mon May 16, 05:37:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

notting hill?

Sat May 21, 12:50:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

O yes, that is another all-time favorite of mine !

Sat May 21, 12:53:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Sangeeta said...

u can always download the stuff from e-donkey...it'll take a long time though

Thu May 26, 01:05:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home