Wednesday, December 07, 2005

CAT on the Wall


An anecdote from the past ...

When my friend ambitiously tried his hand at CAT, I was expecting him to exit the hall with a Mona Lisa smile. He had been working against the clock and Success was the only expected outcome.

When he came out with a smile, I asked him how he had done. He gave me an impassive look. I asked him if was a case of 'CAT on the wall'. He replied with an impish grin .... "Wall on the CAT" (meaning that all hopes of pursuing CAT had now been deep-sixed)

:)

5 Comments:

Blogger Shalz Nair said...

hi!!

Am New to the list the visitors, and i was trying to add you on to my blog roll but could not. it just does not work and am having trouble cus i am new this whole blogging thing !!

Wed Dec 07, 04:14:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Shals : Have left a comment on your blog. Hope you continue to blog regularly !

Thu Dec 08, 09:56:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Shalz Nair said...

ya read that !!! i wish so too, but the time that i can spare for myself is spent on reading all my favorite blogs.


And i always wonder who would read my blogs anyways ?? But it doesnt matter i guess......cus i sure will keep writing.

Thanks for dropping by!!

God Bless!!

Thu Dec 08, 10:12:00 AM 2005  
Blogger Arunkumar Ayyavu said...

thanks bud. 2 words - impassive and impish are added to my vocab.

Sun Dec 11, 06:13:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

@Arun : Reading your articles, I thought I could borrow from your wordrode :)

Mon Dec 12, 02:43:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home