Monday, January 17, 2005

The Pipe Dream

I have had this pipe dream about trimming my waistline and putting on more lean tissue. I dutifully workout at the gym and go flat out at my Karate classes. No use. I am not so indulgent in food too (my roomies would opine differently though). But am seeing a silver lining. Have managed to cut down on my huge dinner proportions and have vowed to abstain from non-vegetarian food until I reach my ideal BMI. Am seeing the difference already. I have shed a couple of kilos. Hope this a journey sans U-turns.

P.S : Just as I was blogging this, my colleague called me to share his birthday cake. I caved in without a second thought. Maybe I should be posting this tomorrow :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jax said...

Ha Ha ha.. :-)

Wed Jan 19, 04:11:00 PM 2005  
Blogger Redi said...

dream illa da...drum !!

Fri Feb 11, 08:40:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home